What is Organic Food?
Why organic food? Organic Food can keep your diet balanced and let you lead a healthy lifestyle. It saves you big from routine checkups and doctor visits. Foods which are not grown from the organic farming should be avoided. Organic foods are perfect for human consumption as it maintains high nutritional content.
With organic diet you get adequate amount of vitamins, minerals, proteins, potassium and iron.
Why should you choose organic foods?
Organic Foods are safe and free from toxins. The toxins otherwise present in other foods can cause damage to brain and nerve cells. It can severely affect children’s neural and body development.
Organic food has no traces of pesticides or herbicides. It also tastes good.
If you want to stay fit always go for organic foods.
What is the difference between natural food and organic food?
Natural food is minimally processed with no artificial flavors.
Organic food is strictly regulated with no toxic, herbicide, pesticide or traces of chemical.
If you are a would-be mom you need to be very careful with your diet. Even after your pregnancy you should remain on organic foods as this will keep you fit and fine and free from diseases. You should never miss your meals. You should have a balanced diet as this will keep you and your baby’s health good. It is good for baby’s neural development.
Pregnancy foods to eat list
Breakfast is the prime meal for would-be moms as this helps you stay active. You should eat lots of whole grains and organic fruits in your breakfast. The organic foods give you the extra added energy that you would need during your pregnancy.
Healthy breakfast will keep you safe from morning sickness and mood swings.
You can inculcate the following diet plan in your breakfast
- You can top up the organic eggs with organic spinach, mushrooms and grilled tomato to give you the tangy and naughty flavor you would need during your pregnancy days.
- Try this. You can boil organic oats in organic milk and add organic berries to it for it to taste awesome.
- Prepare omelets from the organic eggs and you can combine it with wholegrain toast to give you the much needed carbohydrate.
Your lunch time should be power packed with protein. Eat loads of organically grown vegetables and leafy green. These foods have high folic acid content which is good for fetal development.
- You can eat whole wheat sandwich stuffed with organic baby spinach and chopped vegetables which are organically grown.
- You can prepare a bowl of food salad which should contain green leafy vegetables and nuts which makes it high in omega-3. Add some extra virgin olive oil to it to finish it with fine and palatable taste.
- Eat beans and capsicum for high level of protein, calcium, zinc, vitamin C and fiber.
You dinner has to be light as it is easy on your stomach. Dinner should be low in fat. You should avoid fried foods in dinner.
- Dinner table should have brown rice and green leafy vegetables. These are rich in iron.
- You can enjoy honey-peach smoothie, pineapple and basil smoothie or raspberry orange punch to soothe your taste.
What you should be careful about during pregnancy?
- You should always check contents of the packaged food. Keep a strict watch on label and expiry date. Avoid anything which might affect your health or baby’s health.
- Avoid brinjal, papaya, ginger, celery, pepper if you have history of abortion.
- You should not eat heavy cereals, peas and potatoes if you have problem with acidity, constipation or bloating.
- You should never eat left over frozen foods.